Saturday, October 21, 2006

I missed out on my 15 minutes.

I was going to comment on the big 'dog' story the other night but instead ended up updating the site to beta blogger, and in doing so missed out on my shot at fame.


Blogging Tories in the news


Life goes on, and it looks like I will have to wait for CTV to visit again; that is when they find the time.

I am aware that they are very busy at CTV, with reporting how the CPC are tied with the Liberals (Oct 18th), or that women don't like the CPC (Oct 21st). So busy in fact that they missed another poll entirely.

Hey CTV why not do a story about why this poll has not made CTV news at all.

For those playing along at home, I have a challenge for you. Go to CTV, CBC, Google News or any other type of search engine and search for the word 'poll', and try to find the above mentioned poll. Compare to the number of stories found with the other 2 polls mentioned above.
Notice anything strange in regards to the number of stories on the respective polls?

For added fun search out the word 'dog', count the number of MSM stories and see what the MSM considers as news.


Somehow I doubt CTV will report that.




Oh and FYI, I do not get my "talking points" from anyone.

No comments: