Saturday, June 20, 2009

A different perspective.

I was going to highlight a few lines from this post on the blog of Liberal MP Glen Pearson. You know the usual stuff about how this Liberal MP thinks that Ignatieff had a bad week and how PM Harper should get credit for his compromise, but while I was there I took a look at a few other postings and to be honest I was not expecting what I saw.

Being written by a Liberal MP the blog is coming from a different perspective, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what you will find there.


Take a look for yourself at his blog, and in particular take a look at this category. There is a posting there about Minister Peter McKay that is a must read along with a few others.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

jad said...

Interesting blog. I found the piece on Bev Oda to be absolutely jaw-dropping. This is a minister who consistently gets pretty bad press, yet Pearson underlines just how effective she is at international conferences.

Ardvark said...

Some non partisanship just in time for the summer break. We could use more of this from all sides.